1. You must register with our auction company in order to bid and buy. You will need a valid drivers license to register.
2. All purchases must be paid for on auction day within one hour after auction has ended.
3. We accept payment by cash or check. We do not accept credit or debit cards at this time. If paying by check you must have a letter from your bank on the bank letterhead that will need to verify that you are in good standing and maintain a good account at all times.
4. All items sell as is. There are no guarantees or warranties on any items you purchase. It is up to you the bidder / buyer to inspect any item of interest before bidding begins and to determine what the condition and value of each item.
5. If buying for farm use, you need a valid farm exempt certificate. Remember not all items can be farm used. We have a sheet of paper from the state comptroller that we go by.
6. If buying for resale, you need a valid resale certificate with you.
7. We are acting as an agent for the seller only. Any warrantees or guarantees made by the seller to you will be between you and the seller only.
8. All auctions are considered with reserve unless advertised as absolute in which all items will then sell regardless of price. On reserve auctions the seller or their agent reserve the right to bid in order to get the final price the seller wants.
9. Announcements made on auction dy supersede all other verbal and written agreements.
10. We will load out on auction day until 5:00pm and on Monday 8:00am to 5:00pm. We are closed on Sundays. There will be no loading out until you have paid for all your purchases.